Instagram: June 2013

June has been a short but sweet month for me. If you ask me what's the best thing that happened during that month, that would be my 3 day visit to Dipolog City plus all the remaining 27 days in the month of June.

I tried to regain my mojo and so far, it's all good. I did a little bit of everything to help me get back in track, from baking, to crafting and some me time in between :)

I opted not to post all the photos here because you can also see all of them at Instagram. Here's a round up of how my June was in squares:


1.) I was able to finally pipe a decent cream cheese frosting on a cupcake:)
2.) My first try on pandesal making! Hooray! The bread was soft.
3-4.) Made chocolate cupcakes with a runny buttercream frosting for a birthday. 
Also tried brush calligraphy on the cupcake topper. 

Finally writing again! I have zero calligraphy practice for this month and I am slowly, but surely, practicing swirls again so I can be reunited with my inks and nibs :)
I love garlands! Made tags and doilies garlands for my room and I'm still making some to be given away :)

See you on Instagram!

Love always,

Gelibee