Mint to be: Ryan and Pia Wedding

Last December, I had the privilege of doing a calligraphy work for Ryan and Pia's wedding. They had a beautiful herb themed wedding and I'm thankful that Pia knew exactly what she wants :)

From the style of writing to the colors, she was spot on and execution was easy for me. Thank you for uber friendly and understanding clients! She asked me to design a bag with the words "Filled with Love" to be given to the guests, here's how it turned out:
Pia also asked me to design a thank you note with the catchy phrase "Mint to be!"
And here's Pia's cute dog, Juan, modeling the bag :)


Say hello to @love_pi's cute dog, Juan :) Fill your day with love and good vibes. #calligraphy tote for Pia's #wedding last December 2013 :) Photo c/o Pia Habalo-Dimapilis :) by @hellogelibee


Looking forward to do more projects such as this :)


Love always,

Gelibee