KATHA Magazine Issue03: Big Leaps




I've been quite busy lately and I'm more than thankful to have quite a jam-packed schedule. I'm blessed to receive great projects and I love that I get to practice calligraphy everyday! Wuhoo! I'll share my recent projects soon :)



Oh and in case you haven't heard, we at Katha Magazine recently launched our... wait for it... third(!!!) issue! Can you believe it's been 6 months already (including the planning) since our first issue? Our theme for our January / February issue is Big Leaps which is quite fitting for the new year. We get a chance to take that leap of faith everyday and it's always up to us if we take the jump ;)



Live creatively,

Gelibee :)

P.S. In case you noticed, I changed layout and yes, some of the links are not working. Hehe, I'll have to work on that soon :)