Of Things Made and Given | 2

Hello friends! 

It's time to give and make things again! Before leaving for Macau, which I will blog next, wuhoo! I made some cards for friends all across the globe! Re-sending a mail for Lizzy from China because she wasn't able to receive my previous mails, also sending love to Dy from Singapore and for Tippy and Joyce, both of which are my friends from the Philippines.

Here's what I made for them :)

Envelopes with washi lining, each are suited for their personalities.

Fabric tape buntings hanging on jute twine which can be used to style their room, craft area or for gift wrapping. I have a thing for buntings and I think it will be a constant inclusion in my mail swap.

Also made personalized note cards, washi-fied again of course, and hand written letters.

Last but not the least, personalized notebooks to jot down their precious memories, thoughts or to keep ephemeras :) I wanted to use my nibs on this but the ink bleeds through the cover so I used Playon colored pen instead. I think it came out nice :)

Joyce and Tippy was able to receive their set already and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Dy and Lizzy will get their loot asap :)

If you like anything you see, please do not hesitate to send me a message at hellogelibee[at]gmail[dot]com

Keep on creating!

Love Always,

Gelibee