It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted an entry and honestly, I don't know where to start. I know this feeling of starting something and not pushing through and committing to it. And I am resisting this feeling so here I am, blogging away. Warning, this is a lame post, but will make up for this soooon! :)

August has been a fairly nice month despite of the monsoon rains that got the best of the Filipino spirit. But like what most people say, The Filipino spirit is waterproof and no amount of rain and or flood will wipe away the smile on our faces. We're resilient like a boss. (haha)

Kidding aside, photos below almost sums up what kept me busy during this month :)

Been baking, cooking and DIY-ing a lot, feels so Martha Stewart-ish. Haha.















Cheers to loooong weekends!

I hope you had a wonderful month!

Love Always,

Gelibee :)