Oh Hello, Merry Mail Swap

Happy Holidays!

Yes, it's never too late to spread the happiness all over :)

So for the past week, I have been busy spending time with my sister. Nothing beats having family over the holiday season, it makes the environment more cozy, right?

So anyway, I also participated at Hey Kessy's Merry Mail Swap and yes I was late in sending out my mail but I hope my mailswap partner will still like what I created for her.

Here's what I received from Maan

A not so ordinary yet beautiful Holiday themed box :)

When you open the package, a handwritten letter will say hello.

And then the items will explode! Just kidding, but that little box contained a lot of handmade goodies.
I squealed with delight when I saw everything and then of course let's examine them one by one.

Handmade postcards :) I love everything but I adore the middle one :)

More handmade goodies. Idea pad, snowflakes, bracelet, paper cut out and canvass pouches. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS :)

And to cap off everything, Sweets!!
It is also a time machine as it brings you childhood memories of when you used to play chinese garter in white sando with lots of holes :P

And here's what I mailed to my partner, Zhayne.

She takes amazing food photographs and I decided to send her food related stuff, sorry Mansy for not observing the rules! It's not all Christmas-y, but I made the stuff while I listened to Christmas carols, hope that its okay :P

Bon appetit hand written bag :)

Of course some Pop! Pins :)


Washi-fied! :) I hope she can use this for her food styling.

Food themed washi tape :)

All wrapped in the prettiest packaging I can think of at the moment :P

Yay! So there, I hope you'll still continue spreading the Holiday cheer all throughout the year and let's welcome 2013 with high hopes! :)




Love Always,

Gelibee :)