Barter for Education: Trade School Manila

Last year, my friend Ella, mentioned about barter classes happening in Manila. It sounded promising and new so we decided to check it out. We signed up for the "Finding Your Spark" class by Jen Horn founder of Nomad Manager and Muni, which I will also blog about soon.
I loved the atmosphere at TradeSchool Manila, it reminded me that education should be for everyone who is willing to learn. It also assured me that there are still kind hearted souls out there who are willing to volunteer their time and efforts just to make sure that the scheduled classes are running.


"When was the last time you did something for the first time?"

Sign up to learn. Sign up to teach. I'm sure everyone has their own story to tell and talents to share.

Keep on yearning for education.

Love Always,

Gelibee ♥

P.S. My friend Koni of Candidly Pretty will teach this Saturday, April 13, 2013. Sign up for her class, you'll be amazed with her works :)